vendredi 9 décembre 2005

Sarah Foote/Favouritizm

Hello there, I am so so sorry to hear the terrible news of your tragic loss of Yann.
Yann was a great guy, I have had the pleasure of working with him for the past 12 months, he was a great supporter of music and always enthusiastic. The world and indeed the music industry has lost a friend and one of life’s great lovers of music. 

I can understand your pain somewhat as in august my boyfriend died as a result of an action took upon himself. All I can offer you from experience are words of encouragement to be strong for each other in the difficult months ahead and I pray that your pain will become somewhat manageable in the future. You are not alone in your sorrow. I know it may sound a cliché, but I myself have had a terrible time with my grief but in 4 months things have started to improve for me, although its only slightly. I know things will never be the same but in time you will be able to step towards some sort of level of a different normality, a manageable one. 

Below is poem that I wrote for my boyfreind of which many people took comfort, I hope that maybe you can take some sort of comfort from it too.

when a new day begins i’ll be there at your side, 
think not for a moment that this is goodbye.
i’ll be there in a sunray that shines on your face, 
or a delicate raindrop falling with grace.
In the music you hear i’m the beat of a drum 
or a heartfelt voice in a song that is sung
i’m a crest of a wave that rolls into land.
in your sadness and joy  i’ll be holding your hand
As the night sky twinkles your star I will be
Sending love for eternity from me to thee.

Sending you lots of love and strength from the UK and if you ever need someone to listen, my number is below.
Sarah x

favouritizm
international press & radio publicity

Sarah Foote

Aucun commentaire: